Intro :)


Heey I’m Jess currently doing a course in Communications at the university of Malta. Welcome to my blog about communication and self-improvement. The name Egomet comes from the latin word "to improve". 
Nowadays, personal development and growth is vital if one wants to be successful. I will write certain blog entrees to create awareness and share knowledge on how one can improve them self and grow. Posts will include practices for the mind, body and soul. Consisting of mostly natural practices, which unfortunately most people aren’t taught or aware of. Hopefully my posts will help you expand your knowledge base of self-improvement knowledge and techniques.


Image result for As an old African proverb says, “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside can do you no harm.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor diets are slowly killing us.

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Do I need antibiotics at all?